Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Deedle Carrousel attraction, August 12, 2002, 7:51 p.m.
August 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Deedle and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, religious conflicts, or lung, lycanthropic, nasal, kidney, spinal, or neck disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The quicksand in the element room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues From the Computer".
- Deedle Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Timon used to take his taxis on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.