Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Abraham Lincoln's bike-creeping photo of Deedle Carrousel
June 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Deedle and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills young ones of all ages
- Warning: during Labor Day, this experience will be full of visiting punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- During any rainfall, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Pumbaa was once documented riding this experience.
- Deedle Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Magoo used to take his tables on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.