Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle Carrousel attraction, June 27, 2009, 4:15 p.m.
August 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Six mice (according to www.MotherKeteer.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Deedle and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tex autograph garden.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.