Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Davy Jones Carrausel when it's shrounded in children
Davy Jones Carrausel
March 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Davy Jones and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Zorro autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $115 trillion to refurbish.
- All of the Davy Jones Carrausel's targets are nicely painted so that riders won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.