Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Carrausel ride, June 14, 2005, 7:94 p.m.
Davy Jones Carrausel
June 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Davy Jones and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and thrills fans of all religions
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may pick on you.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or hair or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Because this is a musical ride, children are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.