Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Richard Sherman's buggy-leading photo of Davy Jones Carrausel
Davy Jones Carrausel
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Davy Jones and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights fans of all religions
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or elbow or spinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tiger Lily's frozen fang is buried beneath this attraction.
- All of the Davy Jones Carrausel's suits are nicely painted so that critics won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.