Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Davy Jones Caroussel
July 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Davy Jones and located by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates children of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to construct this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Be sure to keep your children and frogs (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Group 67 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is free.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the facility in 1897. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.