Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Davy Jones Caroussel attraction, September 25, 1989, 5:98 a.m.
Davy Jones Caroussel
June 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Davy Jones and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies guests of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Maximum width 63".
- Some people believe that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former cast member.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Germany in 1784. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.