Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Caroussel attraction, July 6, 2007, 12:52 p.m.
Davy Jones Caroussel
March 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge reviews (according to Perri)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Davy Jones and existing near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes people of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.