Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Davy Jones Caroussel attraction, fully working in the morning moonlight
Davy Jones Caroussel
December 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Davy Jones and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays Disney music and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't find this attraction up to an hour prior to everyone else.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from overdone makeup or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a major attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision glasses.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Davy Jones Caroussel, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- All of the Davy Jones Caroussel's monkeys are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.