Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Caroussel attraction, April 18, 1976, 1:00 p.m.
Davy Crockett Caroussel
April 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Davy Crockett and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced former cast members.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to visualize this attraction half a moment after park closing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 2 until perhaps January 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.