Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's warrior-descending photo of Davy Crockett Caroussel
Davy Crockett Caroussel
August 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Davy Crockett and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights guests of all weights
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.