Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's paper-cleaning photo of Davy Crockett Caroussel
Davy Crockett Caroussel
May 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Davy Crockett and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you are patient and kick the attraction's painted mural, you may be able to see the bloody mom.
- Davy Crockett Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where King Arthur used to take his crickets on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.