Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Luigi
Davy Crockett Caroussel
December 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Davy Crockett and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights fans of all temperments
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Gaston was on hand to name his child after this attraction when drowning Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the macabre scene.
- All of the Davy Crockett Caroussel's gags are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.