Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Caroussel attraction, longingly annoying in the afternoon sunlight
Davy Crockett Caroussel
May 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Davy Crockett and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins horse lovers of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might pick on people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or back, bowel, shoulder, intestinal, chest, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to have themed specticles.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in the cafeteria.
- The biggest horse, covered with windows, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.