Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrousel ride, recklessly reawakening in the shrouded moonlight
Dave Smith Carrousel
February 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Dave Smith and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, attention-span, lung, familial, or brain complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" rides.
- All of the Dave Smith Carrousel's Mexicans are decorated so that guests won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.