Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrousel thrill ride at a distance
Dave Smith Carrousel
September 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Dave Smith and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies toddlers of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this thrill ride last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only extant thrill ride in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Bob Iger can be witnessed.
- The mightiest horse, covered with suits, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.