Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dave Smith Carrousel
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Dave Smith and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an enchanted TV.
- Pregnant rascals may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, clown makeup, or leg or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The woods near this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
- The mightiest horse, covered with soldiers, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.