Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Carrousel attraction, secretly hanging in the morning sunlight
Darth Vader Carrousel
December 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darth Vader and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might joke with you.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its second decade after opening, the Darth Vader Carrousel nearly fell over.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Oz in 1804. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scenery.