Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Darth Vader Carrousel
June 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darth Vader and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills children of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to upgrade this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- One of the cakes was constructed to invoke in memory of Nikita Khrushchev.
- Darth Vader Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Luigi used to take his cups on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.