Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Carrousel thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Darth Vader Carrousel
October 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Darth Vader and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and delights guests of all weights
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 7 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.