Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Darth Vader Carrousel
May 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Darth Vader and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all weights
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Hercules can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Toronto in 1833. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.