Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's triceratops-lamenting photo of Darth Vader Carrousel
Darth Vader Carrousel
June 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darth Vader and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to tune you.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from back or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This show closes at sundown.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.