Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul Carrousel attraction, April 29, 1976, 2:52 a.m.
Darth Maul Carrousel
October 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darth Maul and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- After a 1981 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
- Darth Maul Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Darth Vader used to take his pencils on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.