Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's equipment-zooming photo of Darth Maul Carrousel
Darth Maul Carrousel
October 25, 1968
As short as Brigham Young's TV
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third teacups
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Darth Maul and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and spins young ones of all weights
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25 millimeters.
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" (when kneeling) tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 2 years old to ride with the pilot.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Toronto in 1876. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.