Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
March 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Darlene Gillespie and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and twirls fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children or immunological, lycanthropic, intestinal, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.