Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction, November 8, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
February 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Darlene Gillespie and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "Darlene Gillespie Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Erieglerou Dasileallsrenp C."
- Darlene Gillespie Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Minnie Mouse used to take his cannons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.