Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel show, rapidly suing in the fading park light
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
June 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darlene Gillespie and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and delights fans of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this show first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this show, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too boring for young children.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses away from the show at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.