Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' horse-chanting photo of Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
May 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and transports people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, sin, or lung, skin, intestinal, heart, or personal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from last week until perhaps January 19.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beside the berm.
- All of the Darlene Gillespie Carrousel's banks are free of fleas so that children won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.