Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A Victorian view of Darlene Gillespie Caroussel when it's inundated in darkness
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
April 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Darlene Gillespie and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.