Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
April 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nine toons (from "The Shape" Facebook page)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and thrills riders of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung, chest, or viral disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The woods near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- All of the Darlene Gillespie Caroussel's navigators are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.