Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Caroussel attraction, July 22, 1967, 8:11 a.m.
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
September 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Darlene Gillespie and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will make silly comments to kids.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.