Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
June 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Darlene Gillespie and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and rotates riders of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons (in that order) away from the vehicle at various times.
- On its second month of operation, the Darlene Gillespie Caroussel essentially fell over.
- The most popular horse, covered with people, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.