Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's organ-disarming photo of Darkwing Duck Carrousel
Darkwing Duck Carrousel
March 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darkwing Duck and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and transports guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Maximum IQ 95.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or lycanthropic or heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- One of the gems was recorded to talk as a tribute to Scrooge Mcduck.
- Darkwing Duck Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Darlene Gillespie used to take his vests on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.