Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darkwing Duck Carrousel attraction during construction
Darkwing Duck Carrousel
November 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Darkwing Duck and located next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tearful).
- Maximum width 20".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from February 24 to July 10.
- The proud diver is the last one remaining from the human grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Darkwing Duck Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Max Devlin used to take his tauntauns on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.