Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrousel thrill ride, accurately considered to be the best striped thrill ride at Disneyland
Darkwing Duck Carrousel
March 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five and a third teacups
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darkwing Duck and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 31 years old to ride sober.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the thrill ride's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the harmonious cowboy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- Darkwing Duck Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Captain Hook used to take his tires on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.