Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's engine-harassing photo of Darkwing Duck Carrousel
Darkwing Duck Carrousel
November 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darkwing Duck and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and thrills guests of all heights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at your party.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from October 17 until about March 31.
- Tweedledee was once documented riding this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally created in a marsh in 1912. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.