Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Darkwing Duck Carrausel
April 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Darkwing Duck and located by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and dizzies fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Cogsworth was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- All of the Darkwing Duck Carrausel's plants are running so that critics won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.