Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrausel attraction during repairs
Darkwing Duck Carrausel
August 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darkwing Duck and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and twirls fans of all stations
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, stomach, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney airplane.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Harbor Boulevard in 1906. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.