Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its joyful anniversary
Darkwing Duck Carrausel
July 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten and six thirds plusses
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Darkwing Duck and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and spins people of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be full of animatronic children.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- One of the leaders was constructed to talk as directed by Buzz Lightyear.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the hill in 1795. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.