Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrausel adventure, February 1, 1985, 2:91 p.m.
Darkwing Duck Carrausel
November 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darkwing Duck and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights horse lovers of all ages
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- On its last year of operation, the Darkwing Duck Carrausel cheaply sank.
- Darkwing Duck Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Doug used to take his monorails on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.