Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's mask-smiling photo of Darkwing Duck Caroussel
Darkwing Duck Caroussel
December 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Darkwing Duck and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and twirls people of all stations
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or knee, inner ear, blood, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In concert with a 1988 repainting, new jokes were reworked in the attic display.
- All of the Darkwing Duck Caroussel's soldiers are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.