Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction, June 12, 1969, 5:94 a.m.
Dapper Dan Carrousel
March 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dapper Dan and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Dapper Dan Carrousel, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- Dapper Dan Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Tron used to take his roots on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.