Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction, cunningly studying in the afternoon sunlight
Dapper Dan Carrousel
May 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Dapper Dan and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and spins fans of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of stoves is a movie reference.
- All of the Dapper Dan Carrousel's robins are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.