Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's area-missing photo of Dale Carrousel
March 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dale and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies children of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a star in 1836. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.