Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dale Carrousel attraction at park opening
December 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Dale and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and delights fans of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from liver, attention-span, or viral complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.