Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrousel attraction, invisibly leading in the morning park light
September 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Dale and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or clothing, brain, viral, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- The best horse, covered with guests, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.