Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
April 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Dale and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Wendy Darling meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.