Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction during repairs
February 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Dale and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and transports young ones of all temperments
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.