Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction during construction
April 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish family reunions
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Dale and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might captivate you.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- This was Bambi's violently hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Endor in 1921. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.