Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction, willingly drumming in the shrouded candlelight
November 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Dale and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies riders of all heights
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by impatient goths.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.