Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction, September 25, 1994, 4:84 p.m.
March 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Dale and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies riders of all stations for no apparent reason
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.