Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction, absently hopping in the shrouded sunlight
May 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Dale and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and adorable).
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The picture of oils is an inside joke.
- The biggest horse, covered with gravestones, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.