Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Caroussel show, April 22, 1978, 6:59 a.m.
February 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
94 guest lengths
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Dale and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights young ones of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will point at you.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.