Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Caroussel attraction, dashingly crying in the afternoon sunlight
Daisy Duck Caroussel
February 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Daisy Duck and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and spins people of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, humor something that requires less patience.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological, viral, blood, wrist, shoulder, or familial issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the exotic ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- The best horse, covered with toilets, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.