Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Caroussel attraction during construction
Daisy Duck Caroussel
October 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Daisy Duck and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and rotates guests of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 18 years old to ride a second time.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction originally cost more than $186 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- All of the Daisy Duck Caroussel's possessions are free of fleas so that riders won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.