Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Caroussel attraction at park opening
Daisy Duck Caroussel
January 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Daisy Duck and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry during lunch.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't queue up for this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Magoo originally intended for this attraction to use live trolls.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- All of the Daisy Duck Caroussel's clams are free of fleas so that children won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.