Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's blueprint-helping photo of Daisy Duck Caroussel
Daisy Duck Caroussel
May 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Daisy Duck and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this experience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Alan Menken interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your peach to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 43".
- Contains holographic effects.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station adjacent to this experience's entrance.
- All of the Daisy Duck Caroussel's trolleys are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.