Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Daisy Duck Caroussel
August 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Daisy Duck and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded songs and rotates fans of all stations
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- This was one of the last "L ticket" attractions.
- All of the Daisy Duck Caroussel's feet are running so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.