Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Carrousel
July 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by Syndrome)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cynthia Harriss and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and transports toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This was Wheezy the Penguin's least visited attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Rainbow Ridge in 1892. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.