Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Carrousel
June 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Cynthia Harriss and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve statues.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.