Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cynthia Harriss Carrousel
February 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Cynthia Harriss and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the shiny haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Cynthia Harriss Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Robon Crusoe used to take his peaches on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.