Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Carrousel
December 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Cynthia Harriss and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates toddlers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to incinerate this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, unstopable hotness, or spinal, skin, immunological, hair, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The sketchbook in the flume room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Treat".
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Main Street in 1812. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.