Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction, oddly considered to be the best overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
October 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Cynthia Harriss and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus tunes and spins guests of all stations for no apparent reason
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "F ticket" attractions.
- All of the Cynthia Harriss Caroussel's brothers are white so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.