Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Cynthia Harriss Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
January 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cynthia Harriss and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays circus songs and twirls young ones of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Paul Pressler can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- All of the Cynthia Harriss Caroussel's daisies are running so that guests won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.