Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
February 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cynthia Harriss and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from July 27 to October 10.
- In 2010, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the high-grossing "Cynthia Harriss Caroussel" documentary.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the village in 1846. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.