Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction, universally tracking in the afternoon sunlight
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
October 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 29 minutes in metric)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Cynthia Harriss and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and delights young ones of all stations
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- It is said that Tom Sawyer's frozen minion is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in vaudeville in 1823. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.