Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
April 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cynthia Harriss and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.