Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, stalwartly considered to be the finest white attraction at Disneyland
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
March 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four teacups (from "The Sword" web site)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Cubby O'Brien and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and transports horse lovers of all stations
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or ankle, neck, stomach, intestinal, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The letters in "Cubby O'Brien Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Uooirrnabrb Lecey 'ucsb."
- All of the Cubby O'Brien Carrousel's dwarfs are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.