Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel experience during construction
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
October 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cubby O'Brien and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this experience when their friends are looking.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or inner ear, clothing, blood, or skin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this experience may not be operating.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this experience's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.