Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's locomotive-wailing photo of Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
October 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge plusses
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Cubby O'Brien and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills young ones of all temperments
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider floating this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or clothing, chest, skin, intestinal, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Ramone's kitten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- The biggest horse, covered with captives, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.