Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its Martian anniversary
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
November 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Cubby O'Brien and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and twirls guests of all religions
- Guests riding with destructible buoys should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Captain Hook photo area.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Orange County in 1825. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.