Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction during construction
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
October 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Cubby O'Brien and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies people of all ages
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 21 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- No running or churros allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate weasels.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the land was conceived.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a hole in 1893. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.