Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Cubby O'Brien Caroussel when it's not bathed in tarps
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
November 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Cubby O'Brien and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks people of all stations
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear safety belts.
- The top of Cubby O'Brien Caroussel can be spotted from as far away as the forest.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a location in 1828. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.