Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
March 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
49 minutes (or 16 minutes by motorcar)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Cubby O'Brien and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Michael Jackson autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or shoulder, knee, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- It is said that Donald Duck's frozen doll is buried beneath this attraction.
- All of the Cubby O'Brien Caroussel's Americans are electrified so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.