Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel thrill ride as seen from the top of the firehouse
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
April 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Cubby O'Brien and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this thrill ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or neck or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.