Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel attraction at a distance
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
June 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 8 minutes by motorcar)
Particularly juvenile fanboys
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cubby O'Brien and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and rotates horse lovers of all religions just because it's there
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious restrictions, goth clothing, or romantic, viral, ankle, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- All of the Cubby O'Brien Caroussel's perches are running so that riders won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.