Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of Cruella De Vil Carrousel when it's not bathed in fog
Cruella De Vil Carrousel
July 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Cruella De Vil and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with brothers, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.