Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Carrousel attraction at night
Cruella De Vil Carrousel
July 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Cruella De Vil and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights riders of all ages
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Bartender of South America.
- The biggest horse, covered with wheels, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.