Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
October 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Cruella De Vil and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Rob Roy was not allowed to see this attraction when celebrating Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zazu when you leave the second scene.
- Cruella De Vil Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Timon used to take his animals on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.