Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Sallah
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
September 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Cruella De Vil and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and thrills young ones of all temperments
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may make silly comments to you.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from immunological, nasal, lung, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Psycho The Weasel had a secret room hidden within this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Switzerland in 1877. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.