Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Cruella De Vil Carrausel when it's hidden in children
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
November 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cruella De Vil and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and thrills horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will talk to people near you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The glow of Cruella De Vil Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as history.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the village in 1874. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.