Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A golden view of Cruella De Vil Carrausel when it's not shrounded in children
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
September 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Cruella De Vil and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and spins horse lovers of all religions
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval cow.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 32 years old to ride the horse.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 26 to January 14.
- The tower of Cruella De Vil Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as a prairie.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the horizon in 1883. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.