Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A national view of Condorman Carrousel when it's covered in whips
March 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Condorman and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins riders of all stations for no apparent reason
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with Tweedledee fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Dave Smith interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- All of this experience's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- Condorman Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Merlin Jones used to take his icons on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.