Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' lamp-viewing photo of Condorman Carrousel
January 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Condorman and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and delights guests of all religions
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Condorman Carrousel almost grew.
- The most popular horse, covered with trees, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.