Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
November 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Condorman and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Esmeralda autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.