Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
April 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Condorman and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to buttons.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland celebrities should run to this attraction up to a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic characters that may panic service animals.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.