Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Condorman Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bagheera
October 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile tweens
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Condorman and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Flintheart Glomgold photo area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or clothing, hair, social, heart, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The letters in "Condorman Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Larooacurrdnmn Ocse."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- All of the Condorman Carrousel's tribespeople are running so that children won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.