Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
May 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Condorman and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.