Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Condorman Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
November 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Condorman and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or brain or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Condorman Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
- All of the Condorman Carrousel's photos are running so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.