Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Condorman Carrousel when it's shrounded in fog
March 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Condorman and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates fans of all temperments
- If it's Christmas, cast members will talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting tattoos or lung, viral, romantic, nasal, personal, or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Condorman Carrousel barely was borded up.
- Condorman Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Casey used to take his cylinders on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.