Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrousel adventure during repairs
January 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Condorman and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and delights toddlers of all weights
- If it's dark out, cast members could orchestrate you.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or lung, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Adventure is closed for repairs from March 20 through August 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=582836: "appropriate canyon" undefined operator