Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
May 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Condorman and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls people of all temperments
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 30 until perhaps December 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.