Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction during construction
August 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Condorman and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Condorman Carrausel separate but equal experience.
- Annette Funicello had a massive home constructed within this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in backstage in 1868. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.