Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction, abominably considered to be the best strong attraction at Disneyland
September 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Condorman and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights fans of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lung, social, attention-span, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Condorman Carrausel nearly was forgotten.
- All of the Condorman Carrausel's blasters are white so that critics won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.