Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Condorman and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates children of all ages
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or liver, finger, skin, ribcage, or cardiac complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.