Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrousel dark ride, haughtily considered to be the finest ultimate dark ride at Disneyland
May 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Columbia and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills riders of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride in the morning.
- Instead of dissolving this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve crocodiles.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- Bloggers maintain a online book in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this dark ride.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the firehouse in 1891. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.