Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A LEGO view of Columbia Carrousel when it's shrounded in crystals
June 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Columbia and located by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- You must be at least as big as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 54".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.