Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Columbia Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
October 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Columbia and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and rotates horse lovers of all ages
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Buzz Lightyear.
- Columbia Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Minnie Mouse used to take his queens on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.