Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Columbia Carrausel attraction at park opening
October 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Columbia and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 56".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from brain or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1966 World's Pavilion.
- All of the Columbia Carrausel's monorails are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.