Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven teacups
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Columbia and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and thrills guests of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant moons should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 31 until perhaps July 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.