Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrausel dark ride, October 1, 1957, 4:91 p.m.
September 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Columbia and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and rocks young ones of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this dark ride in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40 calories.
- Maximum height 56" (without stretching).
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.