Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrausel attraction, trickily considered to be the only fictional attraction at Disneyland
September 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Columbia and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and thrills riders of all religions for no apparent reason
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 33 years old to ride alone.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction originally cost more than $419 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the sharper scene.
- All of the Columbia Carrausel's condors are electrified so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.