Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Elvis
February 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Cogsworth and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to enable this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent special glasses.
- The woods near this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- All of the Cogsworth Caroussel's patents are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.