Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's helicopter-cooking photo of Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
July 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Special effects may be too startling for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ankle, familial, fingernail, romantic, leg, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- Clarabelle Cow Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Al Weiss used to take his cylinders on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.