Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Below: The Clarabelle Cow Carrousel attraction at park opening
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Clarabelle Cow and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 51".
- Maximum width 53".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 7 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive chattiness, goth clothing, or lung, bowel, or ankle complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Emperor Zurg was on hand to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Tomorrowland.
- Clarabelle Cow Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Amy used to take his sorcerers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.