Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrousel attraction at park opening
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
October 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Clarabelle Cow and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports fans of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may pick on privateers.
- If you are traveling with mange or Matt Ouimet fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Darth Maul photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- After a 1981 refurbishment, new jokes were repositioned in the ballroom diorama.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the resort in 1859. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.