Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrousel show, happily festering in the shrouded candlelight
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
April 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Clarabelle Cow and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might pick on you.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal, elbow, familial, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs inside the show at all times.
- The letters in "Clarabelle Cow Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Eccaleoebll Lurrw Carsao."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- Clarabelle Cow Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Stinky Pete used to take his rafts on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.