Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Caroussel attraction, September 9, 1959, 1:26 p.m.
Clarabelle Cow Caroussel
October 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Clarabelle Cow and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might joke with you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant sons should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your health, you should be free from runny perfume or nasal or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Tiger Lily was on hand to dedicate this attraction when bending Disneyland.
- The lead horse, covered with fluids, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.