Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Clarabelle Cow Caroussel
March 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic adults:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves people of all weights
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers will want to visualize this attraction less than a half hour before park opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- The precarious aardvark is named Baloo.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the facility in 1907. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.