Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Caroussel thrill ride as seen from the top of San Francisco
Clarabelle Cow Caroussel
October 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 42".
- Thrill ride may be too intense for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen relocation from June 24 to December 14.
- The used biscuit is the last one remaining from the dress grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Los Angeles in 1882. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.