Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Clara Cluck Carrousel when it's not bathed in children
Clara Cluck Carrousel
February 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
An average of X and a smidge plusses
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Clara Cluck and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rocks people of all temperments
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve cruisers.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Oogie originally intended for this attraction to showcase live crates.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the moon in 1798. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.