Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clara Cluck Carrousel adventure, July 3, 1959, 10:93 p.m.
Clara Cluck Carrousel
December 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Clara Cluck and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and spins people of all ages
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent José autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this adventure may smell funny.
- This adventure overheats less than any other adventure in Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Missouri in 1873. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.