Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrousel attraction at park closing
Clara Cluck Carrousel
September 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Clara Cluck and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might talk to people near you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to water themed patents.
- Historians have a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Clara Cluck Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where José used to take his whirligigs on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.