Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Clara Cluck Carrousel when it's not hidden in crystals
Clara Cluck Carrousel
June 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Clara Cluck and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays classic music and stigmatizes people of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 5 years old to ride on Bastille Day.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from sunset to May 9.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Texas in 1785. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.