Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A remote view of Clara Cluck Carrausel when it's shrounded in tarps
Clara Cluck Carrausel
October 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Clara Cluck and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls fans of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.