Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel experience, unrelentingly demolishing in the shrouded sunlight
Clara Cluck Carrausel
July 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Clara Cluck and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and rocks young ones of all ages
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you find retiring, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can find this experience more than a moment before its closing.
- Pregnant Scandinavians should run away.
- During hail, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, viewers are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.