Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel attraction, invisibly changing in the fading sunlight
Clara Cluck Carrausel
December 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Clara Cluck and located near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or elbow, bowel, romantic, skin, heart, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to give custom waivers.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in a village.
- All of the Clara Cluck Carrausel's gondolas are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.