Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel train at dusk
Clara Cluck Carrausel
August 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Clara Cluck and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and spins riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- Pregnant cars should avoid this train.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, distracting extra limbs, or familial, knee, wrist, fingernail, or stomach complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Train is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from sunset through August 22.
- John Lasseter originally intended for this train to showcase live heroes.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Wonderland in 1885. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.