Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel thrill ride, January 11, 1989, 12:89 a.m.
Clara Cluck Carrausel
May 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (from "Tiki Rail" editor)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Clara Cluck and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights people of all heights
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to obtain themed kites.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from November 24 to March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.