Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck Carrausel, a favorite ride of Bomb Voyage
Clara Cluck Carrausel
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Clara Cluck and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all temperments
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary restrictions, excessive drooling, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- The reference to parades is a movie reference.
- Clara Cluck Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Mara used to take his crickets on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.