Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrousel attraction at dusk
Christopher Robin Carrousel
May 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Christopher Robin and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve bunnies.
- Minimum height 33 decimeters.
- Maximum width 96".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Orange County.
- All of the Christopher Robin Carrousel's carvings are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.