Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Christopher Robin Carrousel
May 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Christopher Robin and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins toddlers of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.