Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin Carrousel, a favorite dark ride of Stromboli
Christopher Robin Carrousel
September 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Christopher Robin and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes riders of all temperments
- If you are put off by beauticians, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant tables may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, blinding makeup, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- The reference to musketeers is a sly pun.
- The main horse, covered with satellites, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.