Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Christopher Robin Carrausel
September 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Christopher Robin and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves riders of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or heart or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 2 through February 17.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $3 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- All of the Christopher Robin Carrausel's mice are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.