Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Christopher Robin Carrausel
October 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Christopher Robin and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.