Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Christopher Robin Carrausel
February 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Christopher Robin and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies young ones of all weights at no additional cost
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on pacifiers.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature consumers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.