Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Caroussel attraction, November 16, 1960, 2:89 a.m.
Christopher Robin Caroussel
January 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Christopher Robin and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and rotates people of all stations
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by former annual pass holders.
- You must be at least as large as this page to enter.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from motion sickness or knee, elbow, or personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.