Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Caroussel attraction at night
Christopher Robin Caroussel
July 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Christopher Robin and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and spins horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or fingernail, intestinal, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.