Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Caroussel attraction, November 6, 1982, 11:22 p.m.
Christopher Robin Caroussel
October 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Christopher Robin and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.