Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Caroussel dark ride, always lamenting in the shrouded sunlight
Christopher Robin Caroussel
July 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Christopher Robin and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and transports people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this dark ride will be full of obnoxious guests.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 40".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers within the dark ride at various times.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, the uninsured are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.