Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Christopher Robin Caroussel
February 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Christopher Robin and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Tiger Lily was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Christopher Robin Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Ramone used to take his gardens on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.