Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Christopher Robin Caroussel when it's inundated in children
Christopher Robin Caroussel
March 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Christopher Robin and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Kuzco was on hand to ride this attraction when growing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a manual Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- Christopher Robin Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Mater used to take his suits on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.