Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Caroussel attraction, September 5, 2008, 7:38 p.m.
Christopher Robin Caroussel
July 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Christopher Robin and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.