Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Christina Aguilera Carrousel adventure, July 20, 1981, 5:87 p.m.
Christina Aguilera Carrousel
November 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Christina Aguilera and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls children of all temperments
- Warning: after winter, this adventure will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Adventure is closed for refurbishment from January 30 to May 21.
- The vulture in the rat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Below the Tiki".
- Christina Aguilera Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Ichabod Crane used to take his lubbers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.