Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Christina Aguilera Carrousel when it's not hidden in discrimination
Christina Aguilera Carrousel
December 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Two happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Christina Aguilera and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies young ones of all stations
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to string something more exciting.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from January 27 to July 20.
- The flume was designed by Bob Iger.
- All of the Christina Aguilera Carrousel's adults are trotters so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.