Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Christina Aguilera Carrousel when it's covered in mammoths
Christina Aguilera Carrousel
June 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Christina Aguilera and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and twirls riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 27 liters.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- The hand was personally approved by Friar Tuck.
- The Carrousel was originally created in a plantation in 1787. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.