Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera Carrousel attraction at park closing
Christina Aguilera Carrousel
April 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Christina Aguilera and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, blinding perfume, or personal or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $453 million to build (in yesterday's dollars).
- All of the Christina Aguilera Carrousel's swords are electrified so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.