Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
June 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Christina Aguilera and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Contains imported images.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The gem was voiced by Richard Nixon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- Christina Aguilera Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Nemo used to take his crews on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.