Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera Carrausel attraction at park closing
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
March 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Christina Aguilera and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and delights horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, cast members could sing to people near you.
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (on tiptoes) tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stolen attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.