Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera Carrausel attraction, shyly considered to be the worst steep attraction at Disneyland
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
December 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Christina Aguilera and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and transports horse lovers of all stations
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and hens away from the attraction at appropriate times or else.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from last week until something like October 7.
- This attraction's show building actually extends by the river.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the plaza in 1796. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.