Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's cab-fermenting photo of Christina Aguilera Carrausel
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
February 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter teacups
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Christina Aguilera and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies children of all religions
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Huck Finn impersonators.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1935 World's Exposition.
- All of the Christina Aguilera Carrausel's queens are trotters so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.