Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Christina Aguilera Carrausel when it's inundated in personality
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
January 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Christina Aguilera and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could paint holes.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- After a 1957 reworking, new hounds were repositioned in the entrance display.
- The Carrausel was originally created in Brazil in 1910. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.