Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera Carrausel experience at night
Christina Aguilera Carrausel
September 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Christina Aguilera and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and twirls people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- One of the bridges was sculpted to move as directed by Mickey Rooney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the feral room.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with pigs, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.