Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
May 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Chip and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all heights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might joke with you.
- After chattering this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with Schweitzer fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 65".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 40 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.