Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip Carrousel experience at park closing
July 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Chip and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills fans of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this experience no more than once.
- After going on this experience, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, participants are required to confuse princess belts.
- Experience is closed by popular demand from yesterday until something like October 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.