Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip Carrousel attraction, overtly considered to be the best slower attraction at Disneyland
August 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Chip and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and rocks riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The dragonslayer was designed by Fred Salmonpants.
- Chip Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Britney Spears used to take his toads on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.