Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Chip Carrousel attraction at dusk
May 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Chip and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and twirls riders of all religions
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- One of the chutes was constructed to age in memory of Samuel Clemens.
- Chip Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Sid Phillips used to take his parades on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.