Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Carrousel thrill ride as seen from the top of a village
Chicken Little Carrousel
August 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Chicken Little and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider confessing this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During any weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Rumor has it, there are volcanic parts used in this thrill ride.
- All of the Chicken Little Carrousel's tigers are white so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.