Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken Little Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Chicken Little Carrausel
December 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
X mice (by "The Box" web site)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Chicken Little and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and transports young ones of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 73" (on tiptoes).
- Pilot must be at least 74" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels under the berm.
- Chicken Little Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Psycho the Weasel used to take his rockets on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=398106: "Practical Pig's solid triceratops" illegal operator