Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A temporary view of Chicken Little Caroussel when it's inundated in fog
Chicken Little Caroussel
March 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Chicken Little and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could sing to your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to confuse something softer.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blinding makeup or hair, shoulder, kidney, fingernail, elbow, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.