Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Chicken Little Caroussel
May 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Chicken Little and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all weights
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
- All of the Chicken Little Caroussel's spires are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.