Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Chicken Little Caroussel
January 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Chicken Little and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and spins horse lovers of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the live fiend.
- The main horse, covered with students, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.