Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Chicken Little Caroussel when it's not covered in tarps
Chicken Little Caroussel
November 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Chicken Little and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney songs and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to sing to brothers.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken Little Caroussel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.