Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Chicken Little Caroussel
April 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Chicken Little and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and rotates children of all ages for no apparent reason
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you brighten something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.