Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Casey Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bobby
October 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed employees:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Casey and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes guests of all temperments
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children, dietary restrictions, inappropriate drooling, water-soluable clothing, runny shoes, emotional baggage, or lung, attention-span, or personal disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to please themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.