Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrousel show, curtly rotting in the fading candlelight
December 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Casey and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and spins riders of all ages
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After going on this show, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners can run to this show just a moment prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you are patient and observe the show's exterior films, you may be able to see the scary globe.
- The Carrousel was originally built in an estate in 1786. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.