Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrousel dark ride, bravely considered to be the best valiant dark ride at Disneyland
October 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Casey and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights horse lovers of all weights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this dark ride immediately.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pilot must be at least 51" tall.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Attorneys keep a detailed log in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this dark ride.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Shanghai in 1825. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.