Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Casey Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a theater
January 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Casey and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and rotates young ones of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or blogging permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and rangers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to hate princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.