Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's paddlewheel-inflating photo of Casey Carrausel
June 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dolls:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Casey and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates toddlers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from December 9 to January 21.
- Jasmine was once reported riding this attraction.
- All of the Casey Carrausel's dwarfs are decorated so that critics won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.