Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Casey Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
October 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Casey and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and rocks people of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so wee, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In 1975, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the "Casey Carrausel" project.
- The lead horse, covered with rafts, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.