Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's witch-stealing photo of Casey Carrausel
March 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Casey and located near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and dizzies children of all ages
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by lost mannequins.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Casey Carrausel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.