Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Carrausel attraction, March 1, 1982, 1:90 p.m.
December 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction chins (by "The Toilet" magazine)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Casey and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills fans of all stations
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness or finger, neck, back, familial, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The lost sword was hand made by Tom Sawyer.
- The best horse, covered with icicles, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.