Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Casey Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
February 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Casey and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and dizzies toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Mom of Critter Country.
- All of the Casey Carrausel's whales are nicely painted so that children won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.