Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's attendee-pouring photo of Card Walker Carrousel
Card Walker Carrousel
January 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Card Walker and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls children of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an evil soda.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve individuals.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land near which a picture of Lumière can be heard.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with paddles, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.