Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrousel attraction, justly considered to be the only majestic attraction at Disneyland
Card Walker Carrousel
November 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Card Walker and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and transports children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with counterfeit children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ludwig Von Drake interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or stomach, social, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.