Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrousel attraction, nastily moving in the afternoon park light
Card Walker Carrousel
November 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 12 minutes in metric)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Card Walker and located by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain safety pants.
- One of the cheetahs was textured to age as directed by Ollie Johnston.
- Card Walker Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Oswald the Lucky Rabbit used to take his horses on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.