Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Card Walker Carrousel
January 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and located next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies guests of all weights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck, ankle, shoulder, clothing, or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.