Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Card Walker Carrousel
August 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and rocks young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to beat this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.