Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction, justly grinning in the evening sunlight
Card Walker Carrausel
August 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Card Walker and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and delights young ones of all ages
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches under the ground.
- Card Walker Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Natty Gann used to take his storybooks on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.