Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Card Walker Carrausel
March 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and rotates guests of all heights
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, pack something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.