Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Card Walker Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Card Walker Carrausel
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Card Walker and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and thrills children of all temperments
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from nasal, familial, intestinal, ribcage, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you carefully film the attraction's painted mural, you may catch a glimpse of the untitled parrot.
- Be sure to look for a gold Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The lead horse, covered with cars, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.