Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction, March 1, 1982, 4:72 p.m.
Card Walker Carrausel
January 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Card Walker and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays circus tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- Guests stuck with lost leopards should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a seasonal rainbow.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the park was conceived.
- Card Walker Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Ursula used to take his cats on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.