Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction at park closing
Card Walker Carrausel
December 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (according to Goofy, 1999)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Card Walker and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls children of all ages
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo location.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.