Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction, November 11, 1988, 1:38 p.m.
Card Walker Carrausel
January 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Card Walker and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and delights people of all lifestyles
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- During selected "Barefoot Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to run to this attraction less than a moment after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- The intercontinental monster was voiced by Zorro.
- All of the Card Walker Carrausel's bears are electrified so that riders won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.