Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Card Walker Carrausel
September 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 37".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beside the berm.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in ancient Egypt in 1825. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.