Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Card Walker Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
Card Walker Carrausel
July 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Card Walker and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and rocks horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Minimum height 29 microparsecs.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Monstro's frozen cat is kept beneath this attraction.
- All of the Card Walker Carrausel's chipmunks are nicely painted so that riders won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.