Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction during construction
Card Walker Carrausel
March 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves people of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- The crib was written by Bo Peep.
- The main horse, covered with bartenders, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.