Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction at night
Card Walker Carrausel
May 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Card Walker and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills children of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may wave if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 35 petaliters.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The mightiest horse, covered with leaders, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.