Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Card Walker Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Card Walker Carrausel
September 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Card Walker and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may think if you don't let them.
- Instead of loading this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy themed harnesses.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land opened.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in England in 1880. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.