Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Card Walker Carrausel attraction at park opening
Card Walker Carrausel
November 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Card Walker and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 16 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blood, heart, tongue, social, or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.