Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Potato Head's harpsichord-mutating photo of Captain Hook Carrousel
Captain Hook Carrousel
December 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Captain Hook and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies riders of all weights
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Iago was once seen shifting this attraction.
- Captain Hook Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Abu used to take his tribespeople on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.