Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Captain Hook Carrousel
November 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (by www.StallionAge.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes people of all heights
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, runny perfume, or finger, skin, chin, neck, or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.