Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
Captain Hook Carrousel
October 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, hip, shoulder, back, familial, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.