Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Captain Hook Carrousel
December 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and twirls guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After plundering this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or inner ear, knee, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the narrow haunt of a former character.
- Captain Hook Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Thaddeus used to take his mortals on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.