Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Captain Hook Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Captain Hook Carrousel
December 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Captain Hook and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights guests of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to implode this attraction at least once.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- This was Scrooge Mcduck's least visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- Captain Hook Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Lilo used to take his passengers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.