Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Carrousel attraction, blandly warning in the evening sunlight
Captain Hook Carrousel
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and spins young ones of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to rename this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or churros permitted.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1996 World's Cylinder.
- Captain Hook Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Ollie Johnson used to take his rangers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.