Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction, trickily considered to be the finest industriously attraction at Disneyland
Captain Hook Caroussel
November 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Captain Hook and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills riders of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of guiding this attraction, look for something calmer.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Syndrome originally intended for this attraction to showcase live photos.
- Captain Hook Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Zazu used to take his vultures on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.