Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction during construction
Captain Hook Caroussel
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Captain Hook and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves children of all weights
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can find this attraction just a moment preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and wearing nightmares).
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from now through November 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.