Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Captain Hook Caroussel attraction at midday
Captain Hook Caroussel
October 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Captain Hook and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports horse lovers of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and pedals inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.