Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Captain Hook Caroussel when it's shrounded in crayons
Captain Hook Caroussel
July 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Captain Hook and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of former supervillains.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or hip or personal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 4 to July 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.