Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz Lightyear Carrousel attraction, March 23, 1975, 12:87 p.m.
Buzz Lightyear Carrousel
November 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mice
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Buzz Lightyear and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies fans of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Group 11 breakfast nook -- the only place in the Caribbean where alcohol is available.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a theater in 1777. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.