Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Leota
Brigham Young Carrousel
September 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Brigham Young and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.