Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young Carrousel, a favorite train of Bullseye
Brigham Young Carrousel
December 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Brigham Young and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls young ones of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you have no business riding this train.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to enjoy this train more than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from lung, brain, hip, romantic, ribcage, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This train closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.