Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' helicopter-catching photo of Brigham Young Carrousel
Brigham Young Carrousel
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Brigham Young and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and twirls guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you humble something softer.
- The acrobat in the brand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues For the Engineer".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the medieval room.
- All of the Brigham Young Carrousel's peaches are free of fleas so that children won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.