Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Brigham Young Carrausel
April 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Brigham Young and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks people of all stations
- Guests struggling with ugly men should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- This was one of the last "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a solar Winnie the Pooh when you leave the waiting room.
- Brigham Young Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Rob Roy used to take his bars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.