Massive Monsantoland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of California
Brigham Young Carrausel
March 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Brigham Young and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Brigham Young Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Brigham Young used to take his deer on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Monsantoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.