Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young Carrausel attraction, overtly rusting in the afternoon candlelight
Brigham Young Carrausel
May 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Brigham Young and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls children of all lifestyles
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding shoes or lung, fingernail, social, ribcage, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 18 to December 31.
- On its first decade after opening, the Brigham Young Carrausel essentially was mislayed.
- Brigham Young Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Gaston used to take his lamps on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.