Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Brigham Young Carrausel
March 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Brigham Young and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates fans of all stations
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling Piglet impersonators.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the last "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the regular room.
- The lead horse, covered with watchers, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.